Review of Haydom Lutheran Hospital
This project is a review Haydom Lutheran Hospital, focusing on the following issues
1. HLH as a hospital. (Efficiency, cost-efficiency, sustainability)
- HLHs place in the Tanzanian health system. Cooperation with / links to MoH.
- Direct results as a hospital (efficiency, price/performance etc.)
- External health program (Outreach Program) - effects
- Sustainability / Future plans and possibilities.
2. HLHs as a development agent in the Mbulu District.
- Impact in the district related to empowerment, local participation in development projects.
- Impact on / participation in the development of other social improvements in Mbulu and neighbouring Districts (schools, water etc.).
Doing global investments the Nordic way. The 'business case' for Equinor’s support to union work among its employees in Tanzania
Focaal: Journal of Global and Historical Anthropology
Household Bargaining and Spending on Children: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania
Charlotte Ringdal and Ingrid Hoem Sjursen
Does an economics education produce technocratic paternalists? Experimental evidence from Tanzania
Ivar Kolstad, Arne Wiig and Odd-Helge Fjeldstad
Journal of Development Studies