Review of Haydom Lutheran Hospital
This project is a review Haydom Lutheran Hospital, focusing on the following issues
1. HLH as a hospital. (Efficiency, cost-efficiency, sustainability)
- HLHs place in the Tanzanian health system. Cooperation with / links to MoH.
- Direct results as a hospital (efficiency, price/performance etc.)
- External health program (Outreach Program) - effects
- Sustainability / Future plans and possibilities.
2. HLHs as a development agent in the Mbulu District.
- Impact in the district related to empowerment, local participation in development projects.
- Impact on / participation in the development of other social improvements in Mbulu and neighbouring Districts (schools, water etc.).
Chinese Buddhism in Africa: The Entanglement of Religion, Politics and Diaspora
Xuefei Shi, Hangwei Li
Formalization of sand mining in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Bert Suykens and Christina Shitima
Towards harmonised financing of frontline health service providers in Tanzania
Ottar Mæstad, Peter Binyaruka