Review of Haydom Lutheran Hospital
This project is a review Haydom Lutheran Hospital, focusing on the following issues
1. HLH as a hospital. (Efficiency, cost-efficiency, sustainability)
- HLHs place in the Tanzanian health system. Cooperation with / links to MoH.
- Direct results as a hospital (efficiency, price/performance etc.)
- External health program (Outreach Program) - effects
- Sustainability / Future plans and possibilities.
2. HLHs as a development agent in the Mbulu District.
- Impact in the district related to empowerment, local participation in development projects.
- Impact on / participation in the development of other social improvements in Mbulu and neighbouring Districts (schools, water etc.).
Evaluation of Sida’s Model for Bilateral Research Cooperation
Inge Tvedten (Team Leader), Raphaëlle Bisiaux, Adam Pain, Arne Tostensen, Panith Chou, Catherine Ngugi, Rodrigo Paz and Fredrik Åström
The Customer is King: Evidence on VAT Compliance in Tanzania
Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, Cecilia Kagoma, Ephraim Mdee, Ingrid Hoem Sjursen, Vincent Somville
Governing petroleum resources in Tanzania: Lessons learned and policy implications
Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, Donald Mmari and Kendra Dupuy
Governing petroleum resources: Prospects and challenges for Tanzania