Review of Haydom Lutheran Hospital
This project is a review Haydom Lutheran Hospital, focusing on the following issues
1. HLH as a hospital. (Efficiency, cost-efficiency, sustainability)
- HLHs place in the Tanzanian health system. Cooperation with / links to MoH.
- Direct results as a hospital (efficiency, price/performance etc.)
- External health program (Outreach Program) - effects
- Sustainability / Future plans and possibilities.
2. HLHs as a development agent in the Mbulu District.
- Impact in the district related to empowerment, local participation in development projects.
- Impact on / participation in the development of other social improvements in Mbulu and neighbouring Districts (schools, water etc.).
The role of ICT in property tax administration: Lessons from Tanzania
William McCluskey, Chyi-Yun Huang
Civil society’s role in petroleum sector governance: The case of Tanzania
Kendra Dupuy, Lise Rakner, Lucas Katera
Policy implementation under stress: Central-local government relations in property tax administration in Tanzania
Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, Merima Ali and Lucas Katera
Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction