Book Chapter | 2011
Litigating health rights: Framing the analysis
Litigating health rights. Can courts bring more justice to health?
Yamin, Alicia Ely and Siri Gloppen, eds.
Also in this volume:
- Introduction: Can litigation bring justice to health?
Gloppen, Siri and Mindy Jane Roseman
- Colombia. Judicial protection of the right to health: An elusive promise?
Yamin, Alicia Ely, Oscar Parra-Vera and Camila Gianella
- Dialogic justice in the enforcement of social rights: Some initial arguments
- Litigating the right to health: Are transnational actors backseat driving?
Roseman, Mindy Jane and Siri Gloppen
- Assessing the impact of health rights litigation: A comparative analysis of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, India and South Africa
Mæstad, Ottar, Lise Rakner, Octavio L. Motta Ferraz
- Litigating for medicines: How can we assess impact on health outcomes?
Norheim, Ole Frithjof and Siri Gloppen
- Power, suffering and courts: Reflections on promoting health rights through judicialization
Yamin, Alicia Ely
CMI Brief | Dec 2021
Towards harmonised financing of frontline health service providers in Tanzania
Ottar Mæstad, Peter Binyaruka
Blog post | Nov 2021
The Judiciary and the Evacuation: Interview with Afghan Judge Tayeba Parsa
Antonio De Lauri