Colombia. Judicial protection of the right to health: An elusive promise?
Litigating health rights. Can courts bring more justice to health?
Yamin, Alicia Ely and Siri Gloppen, eds.
Also in this volume:
- Introduction: Can litigation bring justice to health?
Gloppen, Siri and Mindy Jane Roseman
- Litigating health rights: Framing the analysis
- Dialogic justice in the enforcement of social rights: Some initial arguments
- Litigating the right to health: Are transnational actors backseat driving?
Roseman, Mindy Jane and Siri Gloppen
- Assessing the impact of health rights litigation: A comparative analysis of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, India and South Africa
Mæstad, Ottar, Lise Rakner, Octavio L. Motta Ferraz
- Litigating for medicines: How can we assess impact on health outcomes?
Norheim, Ole Frithjof and Siri Gloppen
- Power, suffering and courts: Reflections on promoting health rights through judicialization
Yamin, Alicia Ely
Activism from the closet: Fear of a double backlash against a nascent queer movement in Sudan
Liv Tønnessen, Samia al-Nagar & Samah Khalaf Allah
Queer lawfare in Africa: Legal strategies in contexts of LGBTIQ+ criminalisation and politicisation
Could the Kanjuruhan stadium disaster spark Indonesian police reform?
David Aled Williams, Kari Telle
Civil society monitoring in the health sector. The Partnership for Transparency Fund’s work to ensure clean procurement and quality service provision
Hady Fink, Sarah Steingrüber, Vinay Bhargava