Book Chapter | 2011
Assessing the impact of health rights litigation: A comparative analysis of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, India and South Africa
Litigating health rights. Can courts bring more justice to health?
Yamin, Alicia Ely and Siri Gloppen, eds.
Also in this volume:
- Introduction: Can litigation bring justice to health?
Gloppen, Siri and Mindy Jane Roseman
- Litigating health rights: Framing the analysis
- Colombia. Judicial protection of the right to health: An elusive promise?
Yamin, Alicia Ely, Oscar Parra-Vera and Camila Gianella
- Dialogic justice in the enforcement of social rights: Some initial arguments
- Litigating the right to health: Are transnational actors backseat driving?
Roseman, Mindy Jane and Siri Gloppen
- Litigating for medicines: How can we assess impact on health outcomes?
Norheim, Ole Frithjof and Siri Gloppen
- Power, suffering and courts: Reflections on promoting health rights through judicialization
Yamin, Alicia Ely
Journal Article | 2019
The right to abortion in Tunisia after the revolution of 2011: Legal, medical and social arrangements seen through seven abortion stories
Irene Maffi and Malika Affes
Health and Human Rights Journal