Macro Model for Angola
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the use of macro modeling for policy purposes in Angola and thus contribute to sound economic development. The project will
(1) Introduce CEIC and UCAN personnel to the use of national accounts and models for policy research.
(2) From the existing base at CEIC develop a macro model and build CEICs capacity in national accounts and modeling.
(3) At an early stage, construct a simple modeling framework for the improvement of economic projections for the Relatório Económico.
(4) If desirable from the side of the Ministries of Finance and Planning as well as the Bank of Angola involve their personnel in the exercise with a view to commence a discussion about the possibility of an Angolan planning model.
(5) Involve the INE in the exercise and thereby provide an impetus for improvement of economic statistics.
Mining and the Incidence of Malaria in Angola and Ghana
Subverting the Constitution and Curtailing Civil Society. Angola’s New Law on NGOs.
Catarina Antunes Gomes, Cesaltina Abreu, Margareth Nangacovie, Inge Amundsen
Africa’s Social Policy Trajectories Since the Colonial Period: Constructing social policies in Portuguese-speaking African countries, the nefarious effects of instability
Margareth Nangacovie, Clementina Furtado, Ilsa Cá e Sá, Carmeliza Rosário