The special issue included the following articles:
1. Introduction "Legal regimes, womenæs work and women's empowerment" (Mala Htun, Fransesca Jensenius and Liv Tønnessen)
2. "Gender-Discriminatory Laws and Women's Economic Agency" (Mala Htun, Fransesca Jensenius and Jami Nelson-Nunez)
3. "Women at Work in Sudan: Marital priviledge or Constitutional Rights?" (Liv Tønnessen)
4. "Growth to Limit of Female Labor Participation in Latin America's Unequal Care Regime" (Fernando Filgueira and Juliana Martinez Franzoni)
5. "The Miracle Tablet Maybe: legalization of the Pill and Women's Childbearing and Career Decisions" (Henning Finseraas and Øyvind Søraas Skorge)
6. "Family Law Reform, Employment and Women's Political Participation in Ethiopia" (Lovise Aalen, Andreas Kotsdam, and Espen Villanger)
Stortingskandidaters møter med vold: Er norsk politikk et trygt rom?
Jana Belschner, Ragnhild Muriaas, Vibeke Wang
The cost of doing politics in Ireland: What does violence against politicians look like and how is it gendered?
Fiona Buckley, Lisa Keenan, Mack Mariani
Gender and Violence against Political Actors
Elin Bjarnegård and Pär Zetterberg