Evaluation of Norwegian engagement in Somalia
This study is commissioned by Norad's evaluation department. It evaluates the total Norwegian engagement in Somalia from 2012 to 2018, but with a focus on development aid.
The obectives of the evaluation are to
1. Map and assess effects of Norwegian total engagement in Somalia during the evaluation period;
2. Assess whether Norwegian engagement in Somalia has been coherent;
3. Assess conflict sensitivity of Norway’s engagement in Somalia;
4. Assess how Norway used learning, both by utilizing available knowledge and by learning from experience, to inform the engagement;
5. Formulate lessons learned from Norway’s engagement in Somalia; and provide recommendations on how to adjust the engagement in the future.
Er norsk bistand rigga for støtte til sårbare statar? Lærdommar frå Somalia
Elling N. Tjønneland
Changing Geopolitics of the South Caucasus after the Second Karabakh War. Prospect for Regional Cooperation and/or Rivalry
Siri Neset, Mustafa Aydin, Ayça Ergun, Richard Giragosian, Kornely Kakachia, Arne Strand
WAR IN SUDAN 15 APRIL 2023: BACKGROUND, ANALYSIS AND SCENARIOS
Temperatures on the rise: adapting to heat extremes in South Asia. Conversation on the Nordic Asia Podcast
Raju, Emmanuel and Singh, Chandni and Geschewski, Hanna
Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal
Measuring the effectiveness of Anti-Corruption Agencies
Slow Disaster: Political Ecology of Hazards and Everyday Life in the Brahmaputra Valley, Assam. MitulBaruah. Routledge, London and New York, 2023, pp. xx + 150.
ISBN 978‐0‐367‐50977‐4 (hbk).
Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography
Chinese Buddhism in Africa: The Entanglement of Religion, Politics and Diaspora
Xuefei Shi, Hangwei Li
The spatial governance of the Syrian refugee crisis in Jordan: Refugees between urban settlements and encampment policies
Zaid Awamleh, Kamel Dorai
Nowhere to run: The dilemmas of Eritrean refugees in war-wrecked Sudan
Adam Babekir, Lovise Aalen
Ukrainian Refugee Pets: Perspectives from the classroom.
Heidi Mogstad & Kristin Bergtora Sandvik
Online censorship and young people’s use of social media to get news
International Political Science Review