Evaluation of Norwegian engagement in Somalia
This study is commissioned by Norad's evaluation department. It evaluates the total Norwegian engagement in Somalia from 2012 to 2018, but with a focus on development aid.
The obectives of the evaluation are to
1. Map and assess effects of Norwegian total engagement in Somalia during the evaluation period;
2. Assess whether Norwegian engagement in Somalia has been coherent;
3. Assess conflict sensitivity of Norway’s engagement in Somalia;
4. Assess how Norway used learning, both by utilizing available knowledge and by learning from experience, to inform the engagement;
5. Formulate lessons learned from Norway’s engagement in Somalia; and provide recommendations on how to adjust the engagement in the future.
Too big to fault? Effects of the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize on Norwegian exports to China and foreign policy
International Political Science Review