Evaluation of Norwegian engagement in Somalia
This study is commissioned by Norad's evaluation department. It evaluates the total Norwegian engagement in Somalia from 2012 to 2018, but with a focus on development aid.
The obectives of the evaluation are to
1. Map and assess effects of Norwegian total engagement in Somalia during the evaluation period;
2. Assess whether Norwegian engagement in Somalia has been coherent;
3. Assess conflict sensitivity of Norway’s engagement in Somalia;
4. Assess how Norway used learning, both by utilizing available knowledge and by learning from experience, to inform the engagement;
5. Formulate lessons learned from Norway’s engagement in Somalia; and provide recommendations on how to adjust the engagement in the future.
Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic - Early Norwegian Development Aid Support
Elling N. Tjønneland
Interim Governance Arrangements in Post-Conflict and Fragile Settings
Agricultural development and food Security in Sudan as seen from Kassala State
Samia Mohamed Nour, Eltayeb Mohamedain