CEIC-CMI Angola Programme
The programme seeks to address some of the major social, political and economic challenges confronting the Angolan society and the Angolan state today. The programme started in 2007 and is now in its third phase (2015-2017). The third phase includes the following projects:
- Economic inequality in Angola
- Diversification of the Angolan economy
- Development of a macro-economic model
- Urban and rural poverty dynamics
- Gender relations and human rights
- The role of the municipios in public services, poverty reduction and participation
Beside its scientific aims, the programme objectives also emphasise the strengthening of CEIC’s research capacity as well as the strengthening of fora and networks for the public policy debate in Angola.
See all CMI publications on Angola including publications from the previous phases of the CEIC-CMI Cooperation.